Poor performance and unacceptable behavior are inevitable. And too often the dread of disciplining employees stops managers from taking immediate action to resolve the issues. The problem builds up to the point where the manager is forced to make a hasty decision that doesn't help the employee and even invites a lawsuit.
The key to changing this vicious cycle is a progressive discipline plan that alleviates managers' fear of confrontation, helps the employee improve and effectively tackles issues head on. From poor performance to unacceptable behavior, this executive report shows you how to do it.
|The Solution:||"Disciplining Employees: The Right Way to Do It"|
Strategies to effectively manage progressive discipline
- 4-step discipline structure your company can use
- Guidelines for dealing with rule-breakers and underperformers
- Documentation best practices that keep you out of trouble
- No. 1 mistake managers make when disciplining employees
- Resolve problematic behavior without being the bad guy
Jammed with proven disciplinary examples and strategies, this fast-read executive report gives you actionable tactics you can use today to bring employees' poor performance or bad behavior up to company standards.
Correct workplace problems without legal backlash
- Checklist of what to include in your disciplinary documentation
- Building in flexibility so your policies don't backfire
- 3 questions you need to ask before taking disciplinary action
- How the courts are coming down on discipline decisions
- Consistent, fair treatment protecting you from bias claims
"Disciplining Employees: The Right Way to Do It" is a clear, straightforward guide anyone can use to effectively deal with the wide range of workplace problems.
Get struggling performers up to company standards
- Communicating rules so workers know what's expected
- Keys to determining the appropriate level of discipline
- PIP components that get desired results from employees
- Unintended consequences of letting the little things slide
- Dealing with employees who unreasonably fight back
Read This Exclusive Executive Report Today.
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|