Communication skills are the single most important factor in how effective a manager is or will be. They affect every aspect of the job – from gaining buy-in for ideas and earning the respect of your peers and executives to the morale and performance of your employees.
Let's face it. Handling a difficult conversation poorly or stumbling through a meeting or presentation will hurt any manager's credibility. Yet far too many managers don't consciously audit their communication skills or work to improve them. This report will show you what you're doing right, where you can improve, how to handle specific situations and language to use and how you can become even more effective at your job.
|The Solution:||"Communication Skills for Managers: From Handling Difficult Conversations to Holding Effective Meetings"|
Improve Your Communication Skills Instantly
- 14 top interpersonal skills successful managers exhibit
- Quiz: 5 True or False questions that measure how strong your interpersonal skills are
- 6 tips to instantly improve your ability to communicate with more clarity
- Talking with sensitive employees – without bringing them to tears
Jammed with proven strategies and techniques, this fast-read executive report delivers tactics you can use to immediately improve your communication skills.
Communicate Change in a Positive Way
- 5 things to consider when discussing change
- 7 proven strategies to get your employees to say yes – without hassle
- It's not always what you say: What employees really need from you
- Interpreting nonverbal cues: Body language you need to recognize
"Communication Skills for Managers" is a clear, no-nonsense tool any manager can use right now to make interpersonal skills a priority in their department.
Start Communicating Effectively
- Why 75% of employees think meetings are a waste of time – and how to change that
- 3 strategies to make your meetings more productive
- 7 ways to start speaking more effectively right now
- 22 "power" words that motivate employees
Read This Exclusive Executive Report Today.
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|