You spend countless hours looking for your next best hire. And after sifting through stacks of resumes and picking the handful you think are great, you still end up hiring a dud. What went wrong? The interview.
It's the one place in the hiring process where finding the right person has a lot of wiggle room. The interview is full of opportunities for misinterpretation, misunderstanding and just plain missing the mark.
So how can you be sure your next interviews lead to a successful hire? Read the executive report:
- 8 great questions (and answers) that can be used for any interview
- Creating an environment that attracts high-performance people
- Common characteristics you should seek out in every hire
- Top 3 things you never want to happen during an interview
- Sample post-interview form that eases hiring decisions
- Take charge of the interview to get the best possible hire
- Overcome the top 3 pre-interview roadblocks
- Rundown of what must be covered at every interview
- 2 reasons using the same interview questions works to your advantage
- 3 don'ts that make or break the beginning of an interview
- Focused interview questions that get people in the right positions
- What candidates' answers say about their future success
- Suggested interview timeline: It's shorter than you think
- 4 benchmark legal cases: Would you have made the right decision?
- Why putting off hiring decisions can turn into a big mistake
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|