You recruit the best applicants; hold countless interviews; test their skills, check their references: do everything right - and you still end up with some employees who don't live up to expectations, hurt morale, disrupt productivity or waste time. What more can you do?
|The Solution:||"Why Stupid People Get Hired – and What You Can Do to Avoid It"|
Improve hiring in 30 minutes:
- Why the "best applicant" may be your worst hire
- 40% of resumes lie: How to get to the hidden information
- Spot red flags that will immediately identify "the duds"
- Discover keys to find the applicant's passion - and your next "A" player
- Questions we don't like to ask, but should
Jammed with proven hiring techniques, this fast-read executive report gives you the practical, actionable steps you can take today to improve and bulletproof your recruiting and hiring.
In this concise report:
- Proven tactics to get applicants to tell the truth
- Interviewing the right way: Tested formula that works
- Discover the biggest recruiting mistakes - and how to avoid them
- The most important questions to ask every applicant
"Why Stupid People Get Hired - And What You Can Do to Avoid It" is a clear blueprint for successfully identifying the right people for the right jobs in your organization - and steer clear of the wrong ones.
- The 5 common myths about hiring
- The hidden value of reference checks - and how to
make them work for you
- Tools that separate the winners from the losers
- The best sources for high-quality applicants
- Techniques to move candidates beyond "stock" answers
your organization - don't delay!
Read This Exclusive Executive Report Today.
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|