As managers, dealing with employees' unacceptable behavior is one of the biggest drains on our energy and productivity. Often it is the same group of difficult employees with the same never-ending problems.
And the hardest decision generally is not WHETHER to take action – but WHEN.
This executive report lays out proven strategies to help managers deal with and eliminate unacceptable behavior and get the most out of employees.
- 4 keys to eliminating unacceptable behavior
- Approaches to successfully handle one-on-one or group encounters
- Avoid an ugly court case: Harmful actions that require immediate attention
- Beyond bad behavior: How negative actions impact everyone's work
- The behavior standard crucial to a positive workplace
- Inspire an environment of accountability
- Avoid harsh feelings: Objectively confront behavior and explain consequences
- Proven strategy to prevent employees from shifting blame
- Real life court cases highlighting where other organizations went wrong
- Words and phrases to keep you in control of difficult conversations
- Eliminate the bad habit of "triangulation"
- Documentation best practices to keep you out of legal trouble
- Surefire ways to keep feedback fair and balanced
- Follow up policy to effectively monitor employees' progress
Handling Conflict at Work
- Conflict eats 42% of managers' time: 9 ways to prevent it before it starts
- 5 common and often avoidable sources of conflict
- 5 telltale signs destructive conflict is brewing
- 8 proven ways to encourage productive conflict
- Why nearly 50% of people quit – and how to avoid it
this bonus report at no additional charge
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|