The Family and Medical Leave Act is forever expanding and changing – and just when you think you figure it out – they change it again. For instance, the latest expansions to FMLA that take effect in March grant a whole new group of employees FMLA rights and triple the amount of leave they are entitled to.
Are you and all your managers up-to-date on the changes to FMLA? Are you prepared for the real-world situations and challenges that you will face?
Luckily, you don't have to be. After thoroughly reviewing the 201-pages of FMLA law, we've compiled a no-fluff, plain-English report and quick reference chart you can use to create or update your policies, train your entire staff and ensure FMLA compliance.
|The Solution:||"FMLA Guidelines: What Employers Need to Know Now"|
Easy-to-Understand FMLA Guidance in 30 minutes:
- 3 critical areas affected by the new FMLA rule changes you need to know
- "Serious health condition": New employee requirements
- Eliminate confusion regarding Military Family Leave
- "Qualifying exigencies": 7 approved reasons for taking leave
- Clarification on one of the murkiest areas of FMLA administration
Jammed with practical advice and compliance guidelines, this fast-read executive report delivers procedures you can use today to protect your company from mistakes and costly FMLA lawsuits.
FMLA quick reference chart to handle the trickiest FMLA situations:
- If-then scenarios to avoid FMLA missteps
- General and specific FMLA notification guidelines
- What you can expect from employees
- FMLA certification and recertification
"FMLA Guidelines: What Employers Need to Know Now" is a clear, no-nonsense guide any manager can use right now to train their staff and ensure compliance with new changes to the Family and Medical Leave Act.
Answers to FMLA questions that trip up the savviest HR managers:
- FMLA and attendance: What the new rules say about attendance bonuses
- FMLA abuse: How the new regs help employers protect themselves
- Keys to strike the perfect balance of employee rights and organizational needs
- A complete breakdown of every new rule change and how it impacts you
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|