Good employees don't always make good managers. In fact, sometimes the best employees are the worst managers. Managing successfully requires a new mindset and completely new set of skills. If left to learn on the fly, untrained new managers can alienate employees and create a disorganized and dispirited workforce. How can you best train your new managers to ensure they continue their success and motivate others to grow and excel as well?
|The Solution:||"Turning Good Employees into Great Managers – A Guide for New Managers"|
Ensure a smooth transition in 30 minutes:
- The toughest transitions: 3 places new managers slip-up
- The 2 types of managers that crush morale
- Team training: How great managers bring employees together
- 4 keys to delegating without alienating employees
Jammed with proven ideas and methods, this fast-read executive report delivers actionable tactics you can use today to prepare yourself for the new situations and skills that come with being a manager.
Tough calls, common scenarios that catch new managers off-guard:
- Inherited discipline problems
- A 'bad' employee
- Unmotivated employees
- How much fun is too much fun?
- Bad attitude employees
- Employees trying to be the boss
- How to toe the company line
"Turning Good Employees into Great Managers – A Guide for New Managers" is a clear, no-nonsense plan any employee can use right now to ensure future success for themselves and their company.
Don't miss a single detail:
- Best ways to deal with the 4 generations of workers
- 6 best practices to be more "hands on"
- Keys to getting the most out of your employees
- Recognition: How to show your team you care
good employees happy.
Read This Exclusive Executive Report Today.
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|