With the growth of Internet marketing skyrocketing, the game for sales teams has changed. But just because the profession is evolving doesn't mean it's disappearing.
The key is to stay ahead of the curve. That's why we've put together a comprehensive handbook that all new salespeople can use to not only survive, but thrive, in the changing marketplace. With over 90 pages of tips and techniques, it's a top training tool your entire team can use to start closing more deals today.
- 7 reasons why salespeople quit too soon – and how you can prevent it
- 2 ways to overcome skeptic buyers
- 7 strategies new salespeople can use to create a selling advantage
- 4 commitments from your team that are essential for sales success
- 3 key ways to deal with rejection – and stay focused
- 4 tactics for keeping up enthusiasm – despite rejection
- 4 strategies for developing persistence
- 7 factors potential customers consider before buying
- 4 reasons new salespeople struggle with closing
- 3 stages of selling that impact closing
- 6 qualities all top closers possess
- 7 successful behaviors of all-star closers
- The #1 ability to beat the stall and how to develop it
- 9 opening techniques that minimize the chance of a stall even happening
- The overlooked way to avoid stalls: Shut Up!
- Why salespeople talk too much – and 8 ways to promote active listening
- 7 self-inflicted roadblocks that lead to stalls
- 10 ways to get around price stalls and close comparison shopping buyers
this bonus report at no additional charge
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|