No matter what industry you work in, Obama's EPA is cracking down on your environmental compliance. In fact, it has 10 new challenges headed your way, the first of which goes into effect in just 3 short months. And up to 6 million facilities could be affected.
In case keeping track of these new rules wasn't tough enough, EPA's ramping up enforcement on all existing rules as well. And there's no end in sight.
So what can you do to stay out of trouble? Read the executive report:
|The Solution:||"10 New Challenges from Obama's EPA and How to Deal with Them"|
Keep EPA inspectors at bay as new rules go into effect
- Avoid violations despite EPA's $600M enforcement budget
- GHG Tailoring Rule strikes Jan 2, 2011: How to comply
- The many paperwork mistakes that can cost you $37,500 per day
- How the BP oil spill will affect your SPCC plan this year
- Top 8 reasons EPA issues RCRA penalties – and how to prevent them
Jammed with proven ideas and methods, this fast-read executive report delivers actionable tactics you can use today to prevent environmental trouble at your facility before it develops.
What EPA's enforcing now – and how to stay out of trouble
- 6 areas EPA's ramping up enforcement on traditional issues
- Filing Clean Air Act deviations without worrying about getting fined
- Dozens of industries being targeted for round 2 of MACT rules
- Good Neighbor clause's clamp down on ozone emissions
- What EPA plans to ask workers about your risk management plan
"10 New Challenges from Obama's EPA and How to Deal with Them" is a clear, no-nonsense approach any environmental professional can use right now to find out what EPA is targeting and how to keep from getting in trouble.
Increased environmental pressures every facility's facing
- Costly air toxic controls many will soon be responsible for
- 16 additions to the TRI list you need to know
- Strategies for dealing with PSD or Title V for the first time
- 2 Clean Air Act Rules forcing facilities to face regulations
- Pricey new challenge EPA wants to set on stormwater
Read This Exclusive Executive Report Today.
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|