Nuts and Bolts of Creating and Marketing White Papers to Boost Sales
Well-crafted white papers do something every sales and marketing person craves. Deliver relevant, quality leads.
Done right, white papers generate inquiries, warm up cold calls and educate confused prospects. And done objectively, prospects and buyers will have no problem that you are framing your product or service as the ideal solution.
Here's the thing, creating a well-written white paper that captures leads and primes prospects to buy isn't exactly easy. This report gives you the tools necessary to find the right topic, write a great white paper and effectively use it to generate profitable leads.
|The Solution:||"Writing White Papers That Generate Leads"|
Generate Leads and Close Sales with White Papers
- The simple conversation your white paper must have with readers
- Why 50% of executives claim white papers influence their buying decisions
- 7 white paper tips to guarantee you hit the mark
- 5 critical components of a lead-generating white paper
- 3 things that kill a white paper's persuasive power
- 10-point checklist to evaluate your white paper
- The most important element of any white paper (that most people neglect)
Jammed with proven examples, techniques and ideas, this fast-read executive report delivers actionable tactics you can use today to write and market white papers that generate quality leads that convert to sales.
Step-by-Step Guide to Create an Effective White Paper
- 3 types of white papers and the appropriate time to use each
- The 4 questions you must ask before deciding to write a white paper
- 5 key players in white paper creation and their roles
- White paper format: 5 essential sections to include
- The writing process: 30 things to remember
- How to get your white paper to fly under prospects' anti-sales-and-marketing defenses
- Layout and design: How to increase the readability of your white paper
"Writing White Papers That Generate Leads" is a clear, no-nonsense guide any sales or marketing person can use right now to build a list of warm leads, educate them about your product and services and close more deals efficiently.
Guarantee Your White Paper is Stronger than the Competition
- 8 core advantages white papers offer sales and marketing
- 2 big complaints people have with white papers – and how to ensure yours don't come up short
- 3 goals of white papers and how to attain them
- Practical applications for when and how to use white papers effectively
- 3 final questions to ask before you distribute your white paper
- 6 reasons why white papers fail – and how to stop it.
Get This Exclusive Executive Report Today
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|