"I won't get hurt." "This PPE is uncomfortable; I had to take it off." "I just forgot."
When it comes to breaking safety rules, the excuses are endless. Sure, an injury or accident won't occur every time a shortcut is taken or training is skipped, but when workers continue to "forget" about safety procedures something bad will happen. And that's on top of workers not even knowing they're breaking the rules. In those cases, OSHA really puts the hammer down.
This Executive Report gives you the Top 10 safety excuses workers use today – and how to you can counter them to create a safer, more productive workplace free from OSHA fines.
|The Solution:||"Employees' Top 10 Safety Excuses – And How to Counter Them"|
Combat Excuses so They Don't Get Used Again
- 4 ways to break employees' dangerously bad habits
- Using real-life accidents to scare know-it-alls straight
- Hands-on training workers will actually remember
- Overcoming the "it won't happen to me" mentality
Jammed with proven strategies and examples, this fast-read executive report gives you actionable tactics you can use today to address and overcome the most common excuses employees use to flaunt workplace safety rules.
Deal with Rule-Breakers and Negative Safety Mindsets
- "What was he thinking?" Getting to the root of unsafe decisions
- Strategies that get employees to think safety first
- Conquer the 2 behaviors that result in risk-taking
- Employee input that helps you train more effectively
- Tackling tough safety situations with cynical employees
"Employees' Top 10 Safety Excuses – And How to Counter Them" is filled with effective techniques and proven strategies to get employees to follow safety rules and understand their importance.
Strong Policies and Enforcement That Get Workers to Follow Rules
- Rewards that encourage safety without losing production
- Get workers to shape-up with accountability & punishment
- Indirect cost of injuries and how it affects you
- A new spin on safety: Injury tolerance
- PPE best practices that get workers to wear their gear
Read This Exclusive Executive Report Today.
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|