Battling Back When Customers Say, 'It's the Economy, Stupid'
"Our budget is tight in this economy, we need a lower price."
Salespeople have been hearing that from prospects for well over two years now. While budgets are tighter, you know price-based selling is a slippery slope that often leads to bad deals.
In fact, the average sales organization suffers a 13% loss in profits for every 1% it drops in prices, according to a recent McKinsey & Company study.
Top salespeople rarely have the lowest price, they can't afford to. Instead of a knee-jerk reaction to negotiate on price they use proven strategies to drive home immediate and long-term value. They do this by promising superior returns and service and proving they can deliver to convert price-obsessed prospects into value-seeking customers.
The result: More sales, stronger relationships and rock solid loyalty. You and your sales team can achieve similar results. Here's how...
- How 12 companies are overcoming price objections to boost sales and build stronger relationships in a tight economy
- Appeal to these 4 emotions to turn reluctant prospects into loyal buyers
- 4 ways to keep salespeople positive and focused on winning more business when having "the talk" about the economy
- 4 categories of bargain-hunting prospects – and how to close them
- Prospects want to do business with salespeople who do these 2 things
- 3 powerful messages that stop price objections before they happen
- Top 5 reasons salespeople are losing sales in today's economy
- 3 deal-sabotaging feelings that price concessions create in prospects
- The top 3 problems prospects face now – and how you can position yourself, your company and your offering as the solution
- Do you have the 10 traits prospects desire salespeople to have?
- 5 things every buyer expects a salesperson to know
- 4 strategies to avoid in a shifting economy
- 9 keys to becoming prospects' trusted advisor
- Walmart's big gamble: A price-based cautionary tale
- 10 key takeaways for selling in a price-driven marketplace
How 25 Companies Did It
- 5 ways to minimize risk for buyers and compel them to buy
- 25 real-world examples for outselling the competition and boosting loyalty
- 11 keys for selling value in a cost-cutting, price-sensitive environment
- How to position your offer as a competitive advantage for the buyer
- How to use Value Management Objectives to create a sense of urgency and close more deals, fasterd
this bonus report at no additional charge
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|