Are you unknowingly committing mistakes that turn good prospects off and kill sales?
Even the best salespeople slip up and the simplest error in planning, judgment, wording, timing or execution is all it takes for a potential customer to say "no thanks." How can you avoid these missteps that cost you sales?
This report identifies 25 costly mistakes salespeople make every day and lays out proven steps and sales techniques to avoid them and close more deals.
|The Solution:||"25 Biggest Mistakes Salespeople Make"|
Find and Plug Holes in Your Selling Process and Strategies
- The #1 complaint purchasers have with salespeople
- 7 approaches to develop stronger active listening skills
- 4 causes of sales slumps – and 6 ways to overcome them
- 3 ways to handle rejection and stay focused
- 7 keys to find more qualified prospects and convert them to customers
- 3 ways to simplify your offer to avoid prospect confusion and stalls
Jammed with thoroughly researched and timeless sales insights, this fast-read executive report uncovers exactly what causes well intentioned salespeople to fail and how to avoid those mistakes.
Discover What Buyers Really Want and How to Effectively Deliver
- 5 ways to recapture lost customers
- 6 reasons you should be selling against established relationships
- 5 traits of effective sales troubleshooters
- 5 ways to convert first-time buyers into loyal customers
- 7-step cultivation plan to sell more to existing customers
- Goal-setting: 6 ways to maximize this powerful sales tool
"25 Biggest Mistakes Salespeople Make" is a clear, no-nonsense guide any salesperson can use to quickly audit their current sales strategies and mindset for the biggest missteps that are causing hot prospects to turn cold and how to overcome them.
Boost Sales Almost Immediately by Avoiding Common Sales Pitfalls
- How to overcome 3 myths of value-added selling
- 5 subtle signs you're an arrogant salesperson
- 5 trust-building strategies customers die for
- Stop winging the close: 9 proven closing strategies that work
- Why sales presentations fail – and 10 ways to overcome it
- 5 critical features of effective sales planning
- 3 ways to overcome buyer skepticism
These 25 mistakes didn't just come out of thin air. Thousands of customers were surveyed and they listed the major selling mistakes that turn them off. Then sales managers were asked for the major weak areas that are the topic of their sales meetings. The result: 25 mistakes that directly contribute to poor performance and failed sales careers.
Get This Exclusive Sales Report Today
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|