"Your price is too high!" Every salesperson has heard it, and it's the easiest way for prospects to end a sales call.
But in most cases, the top salespeople are rarely the ones with the lowest price. Why?
They know how to turn a price-obsessed prospect into value-conscious customer. How do they do it?
- 5 keys to a value-added pitch
- Credibility: 4 ways to earn the prospect's trust
- The 7 things customers value more than price
- 5 questions prospects ask themselves before they buy
- Different types of objections: And how to combat them all
- How to differentiate yourself and your product, and watch them forget about price
- Online buyers: What to do when they already know everything
- The mindsets of the 3 types of prospects
- The Price Problem: What to do when salespeople use it as an excuse
- 4 value-drivers that turn a salesperson into a consultant
- Keys to finding out what the customer really needs
- When to push the prospect, and when to move on
- Specific words and phrases to develop rapport
- Step-by-step plan that turns difficult customers into loyal ones
- Fire-starter phrases to avoid at all costs
- Complaints are good: How to use them to your advantage
- 5 ways to keep yourself sane after a tough conversation
this bonus report at no additional charge
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|