FLSA lawsuits have more than doubled in the last several years. The majority of these lawsuits deal with who is, and isn't, eligible for overtime pay and are caused by overlooking the small details in this complicated law. This report outlines, in plain English, all the steps that must be taken to determine exempt vs. nonexempt status and avoid mistakes and costly litigation.
|The Solution:||"Exempt vs. Nonexempt: FLSA Overtime Guidelines You Need To Know"|
Jargon-Free FLSA guidance in 30 minutes:
- "Salaried" does not mean "exempt" – Do you know the difference?
- Different levels of employees: What are the specific exempt requirements?
- Tricky FLSA scenarios: Would you make the right call?
- Job descriptions: Do yours follow the law?
Jammed with proven ideas and methods, this fast-read executive report delivers actionable tactics you can use today to protect your company from mistakes and costly FLSA lawsuits.
Getting it right on hours worked calculations:
- What's on the clock? And what's not?
- When and how you can legally dock an exempt employee's pay
- Calculating overtime, travel time and on-call time
- The 4 stipulations of non-paid training
"Exempt vs. Nonexempt: FLSA Overtime Guidelines You Need To Know" is a clear, no-nonsense plan any HR or payroll professional can use right now to ensure compliance with every aspect of FLSA overtime rules.
Don't miss a single detail:
- Using "safe harbor" provision to rectify errors w/o federal penalties
- Department of Labor investigations: What you need to do
- Recordkeeping: What to keep, what to trash
- How to classify "gray area" employees
Read This Exclusive Executive Report Today.
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|