OSHA's back in the enforcement business and issuing inspections and citations at a record pace. They've hired more inspectors, are pushing for higher penalties and even looking to put safety pros in jail.
Compliance is more important than ever. And being prepared for an inspection is key. But how?
Conduct a mock OSHA inspection. Top safety pros say this is the best way to get your facility in compliance, prevent hefty fines and prep employees for when a real inspector shows up. Here's how:
|The Solution:||"Conducting a Mock OSHA Inspection: Get It Right Before the Real Inspectors Show Up"|
Comply with regs and prepare for an actual inspection
- 10 steps to develop and execute a mock inspection
- Agency's priorities: What needs to be on your radar
- Top 4 reasons you'll get hit with an inspection
- Gathering evidence that can save you from citations
- Biggest inspection pitfalls lurking inside your facility
Jammed with proven strategies and examples, this fast-read executive report gives you actionable tactics you can use today to conduct a mock OSHA inspection so you'll be prepared for when a real inspector shows up.
Be ready for OSHA before an inspector shows up
- What real-life inspectors say they're targeting now
- Post-Obama changes you need to know
- Get more accomplished: Setting the scope of a mock inspection
- Crucial point: How well will employees react to an inspection?
- Top things that tick off inspectors
"Conducting a Mock OSHA Inspection: Get It Right Before the Real Inspectors Show Up" is filled with effective techniques and proven strategies to prevent hefty fines and prepare employees for an unexpected visit from a real inspector.
OSHA's ramping up citations: How to stay protected
- Dealing with potential dangers after the mock inspection
- Just how much OSHA wants citations to sting
- No. 1 way the GDC's nailing companies for noncompliance
- What employees should and shouldn't say to inspectors
- Included: Checklist for conducting a mock OSHA inspection
Read This Exclusive Executive Report Today.
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|