Employees are suing for retaliation – and winning – at a frightening rate. And it has become a booming business for lawyers. More than one in three complaints filed with the EEOC are for retaliation – the single biggest complaint the agency receives.
So how do you steer clear of this legal minefield? This Executive Report contains vital information you need to know about retaliation litigation, gives key insights into real-life court cases and offers direction from leading employment law practitioners on how to best keep your company out of court. Here's how:
|The Solution:||"Why Workers Win Retaliation Claims: What You Can Do to Prevent Them"|
Save Your Company from Costly Retaliation Lawsuits
- What counts as retaliation? Minor actions landing organizations in court
- Strategies to guard your company from new categories of retaliation
- Proactive ways to keep baseless complaints from resulting in major payouts
- Stop employees from taking these actions and avoid retaliation lawsuits
- 13-point prevention plan to keep your company from getting sued
Jammed with new retaliation information, practical advice and helpful guidance, this fast-read executive report gives you exactly what you need to know to prevent workers from winning retaliation claims.
Vital Information Business Leaders Need to Know
- Key insights from court cases that'll keep you out of trouble
- Seemingly harmless actions companies take that can come back as retaliation
- Who "zone of interest" protects and how you'll want to change your policies
- Free speech: Necessary steps employees need to take before crying retaliation
- Leading laws employees use to sue
"Why Workers Win Retaliation Claims: What You Can Do to Prevent Them" is a clear, no-fluff guide you can use to make sure your company doesn't fall victim to costly retaliation lawsuits.
Avoid the Legal Pitfalls of Workplace Retaliation Lawsuits
- Whistleblowers' expanding rights: How to make sure you protect them
- Documentation best practices to shield your company from costly lawsuits
- The EPA's just waiting to get you: Techniques to avoid their wrath
- Electronic retaliation: Why EEOC says even "unfriending" on Facebook counts
- Keys to conquer juries' distrust so you can win in court
Read This Exclusive Executive Report Today.
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|