Do your managers write clearly and concisely? How well do they express ideas? Are their memos effective? Or are they overwritten, filled with jargon and embarrassing grammatical mistakes? Done right, business writing is one of the most powerful tools in an executive's or manager's arsenal. The problem: Most don't do it well. How to do it?
The Solution: "Business Writing: A Guide to Clear, Concise and Effective Writing"
Sharpen business writing skills in 30 minutes:
- Business writing that motivates readers to act
- Common grammatical errors that make you look dumb
- Writing "lean": Keys to cutting the fat
- Matching the right tone with different messages
Train your whole staff for $99
Influence and persuade people with your words:
- 100 tips to take your writing to the next level
- Writing effective letters that get results
- Ways to soften the blow when delivering bad news
- Crystal clear writing that readers understand the first time
"Business Writing: A Guide to Clear, Concise and Effective Writing" is a clear, straightforward guide executives and managers can use to strengthen writing skills, increase influence through words and clearly convey their message.
Writing techniques that effectively get your point across:
- Stop staring at a blank screen: Overcoming writer's block
- Revisions: The key to great business writing
- Proven ways to polish speechwriting skills
- Guidelines and tips for proper e-mail etiquette
Read This Exclusive Executive Report Today.
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|