139 Questions You Need to Ask
Is there a lawsuit hiding in your employee handbook? Does your handbook actually say too much? Every day, organizations find themselves in court because of poorly written handbooks or for not having one at all. Airtight employee handbooks - help you manage expectations, clear confusion and provide a solid defense against frivolous lawsuits. How can you ensure your employee handbook doesn't land you in court?
|The Solution:||"Is Your Employee Handbook Legal? 139 Questions You Need to Ask"|
Employee Handbook Guidelines in 30 minutes:
- In or out? Topics & language to include and exclude from your handbook
- 3 disclaimers that can prevent lawsuits from going to trial
- Statements that shouldn't be anywhere in your employee handbook
- 4 keys to crafting an NLRB compliant social media policy
- Making changes: Avoiding pitfalls that land you in court
- INCLUDED: Sample policies in 5 critical areas
Jammed with detailed examples, policies and guidelines, this fast-read executive report gives you actionable tactics you can use today to create or update your employee handbook and reduce your exposure to lawsuits.
Auditing Policy Statements: Key areas, questions and red flags
- At-will status: Do employees think your handbook is a contract?
- Termination: Ensure fired employees don't come back to bite you
- Hiring: Are reasonable accommodations clearly explained?
- Attendance & Dress Code
- Employee Privacy
- Performance Appraisal
- Equal Pay
- Leaves of Absence
- Employee Complaint Procedures & Resolution
- Safety & Health
"Is Your Employee Handbook Legal? 139 Questions You Need to Ask" is a clear and complete guide that walks you through every area commonly covered by an employee handbook. You'll be able to quickly review and change your handbook for accuracy, red flags, and ensure it's legal and effective.
Legally Bullet-proof your Employee Handbook:
- What the courts have said when examining employee handbooks
- Practical ways to manage employee expectations and reduce liability
- Common mistakes organizations make and how to avoid them
- HR Audit every employee handbook should go through
Read This Exclusive Executive Report Today.
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|