An employee approaches you with a problem involving another employee – now what? Is it legit? Do you need to investigate the complaint? It's at this point when managers aren't sure of the proper and legal next steps. This report walks you through a proven 10-step plan for conducting a thorough and legal workplace complaint investigation. Including interviewing and documentation best practices and how to avoid common liability traps managers often fall in to.
|The Solution:||"Investigating Workplace Complaints: What Every Manager Needs to Know"|
Investigating Workplace Complaints – Best Practices in 30 Minutes
- 6 guiding principles for conducting a thorough investigation
- 10-step approach for handling any workplace complaint
- 3 keys of rock-solid documentation
- Overcome interviewing challenges with these best practices
- 10 mistakes that lead to morale and performance issues – even lawsuits
Jammed with best practices, detailed information and practical advice, this fast-read executive report gives you exactly what you need to handle workplace complaints with confidence and avoid costly missteps.
Critical Workplace Investigation Details Every Manager Should Know
- 3 reasons timing is just as critical as accuracy in your documentation
- The #1 note-taking mistake interviewers make – and how to avoid it
- Who should you interview first?
- Should you do the investigation yourself or hire a 3rd party? EEOC guidance
"Investigating Workplace Complaints: What Every Manager Needs to Know" is a clear, straightforward guide you can use to conduct thorough, legally sound complaint investigations that end well for all parties involved.
Proven Guidelines for Avoiding Common Legal Snares
- "Do we need an attorney?" Good question – here's how to decide
- 2 key privacy laws and changes to watch for
- What is the FACT Act – and what role does it play when investigating workplace complaints
- Understanding "Weingarten rights": 5 things you need to know
Get This Exclusive Executive Report Today.
|Delivery:||Immediate electronic download (in PDF format)|